Welcome to Kuwata Pan Dent
Gain patient confidence and enjoy peace-of-mind when you partner with
Kuwata Pan Dent. Our customers trust our full service
dental laboratory to provide the very best for their patients. Here’s why:
- Since 1976, we’ve worked with our customers to ensure the long term health and happiness of their patients.
- We are large enough to offer the best of modern technology, but small enough to provide personalized attention.
- We achieved ISO 9001 certification in January of 2000. We are the only USA dental laboratory serving dentists to achieve and maintain this honor through repeated audits.
- Our customers can depend on our highly trained technician-owners for recommendations and advice.
- We’re proud to inherit and continue the legacy of our founder, Masahiro Kuwata, who taught us to create restorations that function the way that nature intended.
- All restorations are crafted in the USA by our dedicated team of highly experienced professionals.
At Kuwata Pan Dent, we take the safety of the materials used in your patients’ restorations very seriously. We assure you:
- We do not outsource work to foreign laboratories.
- None of the materials we use contain lead.
- All restorations are made in our Cedar Knolls laboratory, except for partial frames, specialty denture items, Procera® copings and milled custom abutments or bars.
- All changes to your prescriptions must be approved by your office and documented here. Records are retained for 5 years.
- We maintain records of traceability for porcelains and alloys
- The consistency and dependability of our products and services are assured by our ongoing ISO certification.
We welcome you to explore our site.
If you have questions, or would simply prefer to speak
with someone directly, please call us at 877 377-4455
Monday – Friday 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time. We're here to help!