The Full Cast crowns from Kuwata Pan Dent have long been a popular choice among clinicians due to their clinical success and longevity. An excellent solution for posterior cases, our full cast crowns, inlays, and onlays are fabricated from carefully chosen, premium alloys. Our expert technicians utilize their years of training and experience to ensure every restoration provides ideal contours, fit, and finish.
- Gentle on opposing dentition
- Clinically successful and biocompatible
- Greatest longevity
Full-cast gold crowns are indicated for crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, and bridges.
Full-cast gold crowns are contraindicated for partials and implants.
Inlays and onlays can also be fabricated as a full-cast restoration. Feather-edge margin preparations are indicated for full-cast restorations, but any margin preparation may be used.
- Panavia 21 (Must be tin plated if precious metal is used)
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc Phosphate Polycarboxylate Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX, 3M ESPE)
All castings are made with a metal alloy, be it non-precious, semi-precious or precious metals. Alloys are classified by their content.
- Base – contents include non-precious, Chrome Cobalt or Titanium
- Noble – consists of 25 percent precious alloy
- High Noble – consists of 60 percent precious metal with at least 40 percent being gold
- D2790 Crown Full-Cast High Noble Metal
- D2791 Crown Full-Cast Predominantly Base Metal
- D2792 Crown Full-Cast Noble Metal